Answer after reviewing all handouts
- What Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) should you wear when:
- Staining bacteria
- Writing pre-lab lecture notes
- Using a BSL 2 culture like Staphylococcus aureus
- What should you do if you break clean glassware or slides?
- Give examples of some things you should not wear in lab.
- What is a major concern while wearing gloves?
- Where does one dispose of bacterial cultures in petri dishes when finished with them?
- Where does one dispose of bacterial cultures in test tubes when finished with them?
- Draw a diagram of the lab and indicate where the eyewash station, shower, fire blanket, and fire extinguisher are.
- Describe the procedure for leaving lab once you are finished with your work.
Contributors and Attributions
Kelly C. Burke (College of the Canyons)