Genetics is the study of genes, heredity, and genetic variation in living organisms. Unit 3: Genetics. Our comprehensive genetics unit takes learners from the earliest experiments that revealed the basis of genetics through the intricacies of DNA to current applications in the emerging studies of biotechnology and genomics.
- No image available11: Meiosis and Sexual Reproduction
- 12: Mendel's Experiments and Heredity
- 13: Modern Understandings of Inheritance
- No image available14: DNA Structure and Function
- No image available15: Genes and Proteins
- No image available16: Gene Expression
- No image available17: Biotechnology and Genomics