Climate change is the major focus of conversation across many different disciplines and interest groups. With a huge array of global sustainability challenges both now and in the future, investors are starting to re-evaluate where they want to spend their money. Today, sustainable investing is increasing exponentially! The graph below displays the global growth in sustainable investments between 2012 and 2018:
- What kind of graphs are these?
- What major differences are there between the 2012 graph and the 2018 graph?
- Which country(ies) is the major leader for sustainable investments?
- Are there any countries/regions that are not represented on the graph that you would have predicted would be there?
- Is there anything that surprises you about the results displayed in these graphs? Explain your answer.
Raw Data From Above Graph(s)
|Country/Continent||2012 Investments (USD$ Trillion)||2018 Investments (USD$ Trillion)|
Rachel Schleiger (CC-BY-NC)