View each of the slides on display (listed below). Your notebook should contain a drawing of each so that it can be used to identify slides on a quiz. The lecture notes for this topic contain information about the structure and function of each tissue type.
- Squamous Epithelium - Frog Skin Flat Mount
- Simple Squamous Epithelium
- Stratified Squamous Epithelium, Human sec. X 100
Click on the pictures to view enlargements. Click "back" to return here.
Adipose Tissue Human sec X 200
Loose Connective Tissue
- Areolar (loose) connective tissue X 200
- Areolar (loose) connective tissue X 100