Skip to main content
8.7: Questions for Review
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Is an XY individual male, or female?
- Which chromosomes are the autosomes?
- Which parent (mother or father) determines if a son is colorblind?
- Which chromosomes are the sex chromosomes?
- Genotype of a homozygous recessive individual (any letter)
- Where do girls get their X chromosomes from (which parent, or both?)
- List two genotypes that represent homozygous individuals
- List a heterozygous genotype.
- The gene for colorblindness is located on this chromosome.
- An allele that is masked by the expression of its homologous allele.
- An allele represented by an uppercase letter.