- Why is E. coli used as the test organism in water testing?
- Why isn’t it necessary to include a pH indicator in the lactose broth tubes?
- What is the MPN chart based on?
- We omitted the completed test. However, based on your results, what would you have expected to see in the completed test and gram stain?
- Why would water samples for the Membrane Filter Technique need to be fairly clear and not turbid?
- What tests that you did today were qualitative? Which were quantitative?
- Can media be sterilized by filtration? Explain your answer.
Contributors and Attributions
Kelly C. Burke (College of the Canyons)