- How will you know if your culture is contaminated, and what can you do about it? Comment for each of the following-
- Contaminated broth (how will you know and what will you do?): ___________
- Contaminated slant (how will you know and what will you do?): ___________
- Contaminated plate (how will you know and what will you do?): ___________
- How confidant are you in your ability to perform a successful streak plate with the correct pattern and isolated colonies? What will you do to improve? What instructor assistance do you need?
William, D.C. “When One is Too Many: One Hospital's Strategies to Reduce CAUTI.” Infection Control Online. 11 July 2016.Web. 27 August 2016.
Contributors and Attributions
Kelly C. Burke (College of the Canyons)