Skip to main content
Review: The Cell
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- A. MPO - The Cell: An Overview from a Chemistry Perspective
- A biological description of a cell often lists organelles and what each does. Here is a chemist's perspective!
- B. MP0 - L. The Cell: Lipids
- The cell has many structurally diverse lipids? Where are they and what do they do?
- C. MP0 - P. The Cell: Proteins
- Proteins are everywhere and are involved in everything from catalysis to protection, from movement to memory, from structure to signaling.
- D. MP0 - N. The Cell: Nucleic Acids
- Nucleic acids and their "life history" from the nucleus to the cytoplasm!
- E. MP0 - C. The Cell: Carbohydrates
- Carbohydrates are among the most complex molecules in the cells to study and understand. Here's where you'll find monsaccahrides, polysaccharides and complex carbohydrate structures.